Wednesday, July 25, 2007

iPhone 2megapixel vs. Nikon 5megapixel

Nikon S1 5megapixel camera



Apple iPhone 2megapixel camera



When I was in San Francisco this past weekend, I brought along my Nikon S1 5megapixel camera and of course I had my iPhone, so I took this photo with both to do a side by side comparison. It is obvious which picture looks best, but what the iPhone has over the Nikon is that you can send pictures wireless. I know some newer Nikon models have this capability, but that would require access to an open wireless network or more money with a T-Mobile Hotspot account, where as pretty much wherever you can make a call you can connect the iPhone with at&t's Edge wireless and email your photo anywhere.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The lighting seems better with your iPhone. Nice comparison shots.